BRAND NEW – AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS APPROVED – 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Buy our Camping, Outdoor, 4WD Touring Fire Safety Kit and receive:
- 1 x 1.0kg Fire Extinguisher ABE Dry Chemical Powder with wall bracket
- 1 x 1m x 1m Fire Blanket
- 1 x Travel First Aid Kit (155 pieces)
This 1.0kg ABE Fire Extinguisher Camping, Outdoor, 4WD Touring (Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguisher) does not come with a hose, but a mounting bracket. This is one of our most popular fire extinguishers and for obvious reasons. The 1.0kg ABE Fire Extinguisher is powerful and a great size that anyone can use. Not to mention portable. This fire extinguisher will provide you with a high level of protection while Camping, Outdoor, 4WD Touring. Buy online today at this incredibly low price.
- Fire rating: 1A:10B:E
- Rechargeable and lightweight
- Mounting bracket included
- Complies with AS/NZS 1841.5
- Certified & Approved to AS/NZS 3504
- Compact, slimline case design for fitting into small spaces such as the glovebox in your vehicle or backpack
- Internal compartments for easy organisation
- Ready to respond
- Colour coded contents for rapid response & easy identification
- Quality hospital grade contents that you can rely on
- Heavy duty soft case that is highly portable and designed to last
- 155 pieces
- Available in blue or red soft packs.
- Wounds, Grazes, Abrasions, Scratches, Cuts, Splinters, Punctures
- Strains, Sprains, Tears, Bruises, Dislocations, Fractures
- Scalds, Burns
- Eye Injury
- Exposure to Cold or Heat
WHEN TO USE
1.0kg ABE Fire Extinguishers
- Class A fires – Ordinary combustibles
- Class B fires – Flammable and combustible liquids
- Class E fires – Electrically energised equipment
WHERE TO USE
- Outdoor BBQ Area
- 4WD Touring
Dry chemical powder fire extinguishers are a highly versatile medium for combating most types of fire risks A,B,C and E and is often referred to as ABE/DCP (Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguisher). Dry powder fire extinguishers are safe, versatile and suited to high risk environments or where the fire hazards are mixed. They are particular suited to spillages of flammable liquids and fires involving, flammable gases and are ideal for fires in vehicles. ABE dry chemical powder fire extinguishers are a non conductor of electricity providing the extinguisher user with a protective heat shield and are very effective at controlling a fire. The dry powder fire extinguisher is very effective on flammable liquids, electrical fires and gases. This 1A:10B:E rated fire extinguisher will put out two times as much Class B fire as a 1A:5B:E. The higher the rating the more fire fighting power the extinguisher contains.
If you have many passengers or are traveling outside one hour of medical facilities you should consider a larger First Aid Kit. First Aid Training saves lives.
WHERE NOT TO USE
This dry powder fire extinguisher is not recommended for use on or nearby sensitive equipment such as computers etc. The residue can be vacuumed up once it has dried but it can be hard to remove if it has contacted a very hot surface.