Portwest A780 – Arc Grip Glove created with flame resistance properties, the Arc Grip Glove provides a high level of protection against Arc Flash burns, Cuts and Flames. The 13-gauge knitted liner, manufactured with a unique flame-resistant aramid yarn, increases dexterity and hand movement and a flame-resistant neoprene coated palm allows for excellent grip.
- CE certified
- Superb Arc-Flash Protection: Arc Rating (ATPV) = 9.5 cal/cm2
- Flame-resistant neoprene coated palm allows for excellent grip
- ARC Grip glove provides a high level of protection against ARC flash burns and cuts
- FR aramid thread for extra durability and protection
- 13 gauge liner for extra dexterity
- Retail bag which aids presentation for retail sales
- ANSI cut level A4
- ASTM F2675-13 2
- ANSI/ISEA 105 – 2016 CUT Level A4
- EN 420
- EN 388:2016 – 4.X.4.2.D.
- EN 407 X.1.X.X.X.X.