A semi-automatic defibrillator (AED) that provides audio prompts to users and metronome for CPR timing. Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is a leading cause of death globally. Response time is critical for survival. The samaritan® PAD 350P is designed especially for use in public areas by providing a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system.
- Features visual representations of how to use the device.
- 8 year warranty with lowest cost of ownership over 8 years (PAD & battery).
- Public Access Defibrillator with CPR Coaching.
- Compact, Easy-to-Use, Lifesaving Technology.
- Portable and lightweight. The samaritan PAD 350P is lighter (1.1 kg) and smaller than other defibrillators.
- Durable. The samaritan PAD 350P resists shock and vibration and carries an IP56 Rating, the industry’s highest rating against dust and moisture ingress.
The samaritan PAD 350P utilises proprietary electrode technology, advanced and stable firmware, and proprietary SCOPE™* Biphasic technology (an escalating and low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for patient impedance differences) to assess rhythm and recommend defibrillation if necessary.
Dimensions: 200 (W) x 184 (D) x 480cm (H)